The Health Benefits of Probiotics in 90 Seconds
Let’s quickly summarize the benefits of probiotics.
Research into the benefits of probiotics has grown in the last decade as they have surged in popularity. Some of the benefits are more well known, however most of them require more research as they have not been tested in randomized clinical trials in humans.
Probiotics Supplement Options: http://amzn.to/2pVNGW8
Probiotics may be beneficial to the following
- Boosting the Immune system
- Treating childhood diarrhea
- Ulcerative colitis
- Necrotizing enterocolitis ( type of infection and inflammation of the intestines mostly seen in infants)
- Preventing antibiotic-associated diarrhea and infectious diarrhea
- Preventing pouchitis, an inflammation of the intestines that can follow intestinal surgery
- Treating and preventing eczema associated with cow’s milk allergy
- Treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Treating vaginitis
- Treating diarrhea caused by C. difficile bacteria
- Treating Crohn's disease
- Prevent harmful bacteria from attaching to the gut lining and growing there.
- Send signals to your cells to strengthen the mucus in your intestine and help it act as a barrier against infection.
- Inhibit or destroy toxins released by certain “bad” bacteria that can make you sick.
- Produce B vitamins necessary for metabolizing the food you eat, warding off anemia caused by deficiencies in B6 and B12, and maintaining healthy skin and a healthy nervous system.